Pages

May 19, 2009

At the Lake: Act 8; Scene 1




These pictures are kind of blurry, and I apologize!!!! It was getting dark, I had my zoom lens on my camera, and when that lens is on, my flash can't reach as far as my zoom does! Even though I had my camera set to take continuous frames, they are blurry because I had to move my camera so fast to keep up with the birds! Any way, there were 2 eagles on the same branch of a tree, when they saw a seagull swoop down in the middle of the lake and come up with a fish. That's when they went into action mode! One of the birds scared the gull so dropped the fish, and the other one got the fish when it landed in the water. It was so cool, and I probably got you all confused reading this! I'm sorry!

No comments: