Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that you all have something to be thankful for! I sure have! I hope that you are surrounded by your family, as I will be, too!
I am going to put the lyrics for a song written by Irving Berlin below. It was sung by my favorite crooner, Bing Crosby, in the my favorite holiday movie, 'Holiday Inn'.
"I've got plenty to be thankful for, I haven't got, a great big yacht, to sail from shore to shore. Still, I've got plenty to be thankful for.
I've got plenty to be thankful for, No private car, no caviar, no carpet on my floor. Still, I've got plenty to be thankful for.
I've got eyes to see with, ears to hear with, arms to hug with, lips to kiss with, someone to adore.
How could anybody ask for more? My needs are small, I buy them all, at the five and ten cent store. Oh, I've got plenty to be thankful for!
I love that song!
No comments:
Post a Comment