2 weeks ago we went to Nana & Grampy's (I LOVE going to their house!)to go shooting. Dad took his new pistol, and Meg and I brought our '22s. I am usually a terible shot, but this time I hit the target on my first shot! I was so excited I saved the shell casing =) I had a pretty good grouping too! Dad brought up the chipmunck, (a basic mini '22- it's way shorter than my arm!)for little Mr. to use, the fact that he is 19 months didn't phase him, he just held onto them both! It was a lot of fun, it's something we don't do very often, as my shooting skills can prove. Hopefully we will go again soon.
Feb 22, 2012
Bang!
2 weeks ago we went to Nana & Grampy's (I LOVE going to their house!)to go shooting. Dad took his new pistol, and Meg and I brought our '22s. I am usually a terible shot, but this time I hit the target on my first shot! I was so excited I saved the shell casing =) I had a pretty good grouping too! Dad brought up the chipmunck, (a basic mini '22- it's way shorter than my arm!)for little Mr. to use, the fact that he is 19 months didn't phase him, he just held onto them both! It was a lot of fun, it's something we don't do very often, as my shooting skills can prove. Hopefully we will go again soon.
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment