OK, so it's always been a dream to go to Ghirardelli Square. We finally got to go, and let me tell you, it is Chocolate Heaven! The smells alone were making me high, I think I even drooled. Their hot fudge sundaes were to die for, (although I was really disappointed I didn't get to go to Ben & Jerry's) creamy ice cream, amazing hot fudge, made on location that day, freshly whipped cream, toasted almonds, and a cherry on top. Delicious!
I LOVE Pier 39! It is such a fun place, and it's got the greatest view of Alcatraz! There are the most amazing smells there, and lots and lots and lots of tourist-y shops. I could spend hours there just people watching.
I just had to put this on here. We went to this awesome, amazing, nifty place called Mel's Diner. It was this neat '50's style diner, complete with jukeboxes. I loved every minute of our dinner. ( A yummy burger with avacado, bacon and cheese.)
San Francisco is such a beautiful city. The houses are fantastic! I LOVE all the details, the doorways are all so intricate. We sure don't have anything like this in Crescent City! I could spend hours just looking at the houses on one street! These were taken on our increadibly long walk.
The Palace of the Fine Arts was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. It was breathtaking.
The Golden Gate Bridge is amazing!! It is really awesome to see in person, all the pictures and movies don't do it justice!! These were taken from the Golden Gate Bridge overlook.
No comments:
Post a Comment