Pages

Dec 27, 2013

Ringers

He had been watching Sheriff Callie's Wild West on Disney Jr., and one of the characters was playing a game of horseshoes. The said the words ringer and leaner a lot, and he got it into his head that the game was called ringers. So he wanted to show me how to play. Wow. That was quite the lesson!



I don't know much about pitching horseshoes, but I do know that you don't throw them like Frisbees!  I tried showing him how to throw it better, but he was convinced that his way was right, and I was doing it wrong!  

His fancy trick was throwing them under his legs. Unfortunately, he would always face the direction he wanted the horse shoe to go. He would throw them into the blackberries instead :)





He soon gave up on trying to hit the pole. Throwing them in the air was so much more fun!

No comments: