Pages

Mar 10, 2015

2 Sunsets with Tree Silhouettes

First of all, I want to apologize for all the pictures. I couldn't decide which ones to use, so I used them all! Sorry!























We live 3 or 4 blocks from the ocean. So even though we don't get beautiful sweeping sunsets, with the hazy, wind-swept, white capped ocean in the foreground, we still get some spectacular sunset colors every night from our house. And sometimes it's too late to grab my camera and drive the minute it takes to get there. One time, there was the most gorgeous sunset I had ever seen. I grabbed my camera and ran to the car, and by the time we got to the ocean, it was gone. It lasted literally 2 and a half minutes. That's it. No joke.  A bonus to viewing the sunset from our front porch rather than the beach overlook? Stark winter tree silhouettes. I am obsessed with them!

No comments: