Mushrooms: one of the coolest plants God made. Think about it. For the most part, mushrooms are amazing little plants. They have the power to heal, the power to kill, the power to flavor, and the power to take you on a little (or big) trip. Their lives are fleeting, showing up one day, disappearing the next. They are structural wonders. Their slender, delicate stems support a wide, top heavy cap, the underside ridged with thousands of tiny, perfect gills. Of course, there are a gazillion types of mushrooms, and the ones I described by no means translate to all varieties! (I really need to stop writing blog posts at 12:30 at night! I'm sorry if this sounds ridiculous.)
| My mushroom hunting buddy. Ohmyword. That face. I love it! |
2 comments:
I LOVE THIS, although there is one thing mushrooms are not good for.......EATING! EWW! I love the mushroom peeking from Speggy's shirt!
Ha! I didn't notice that! Good old Mario.
Post a Comment