Pages

Feb 18, 2016

Thanksgiving Weekend, Pt. Three

Oh my family. I love them so. Since we had both Kerri and Lauren here, we decided to take a family picture. I am NOT a fan of taking my family's pictures. None of us are all smiling at the right time, and someone ALWAYS has their eyes closed or their head turned the wrong way. SO. This year, insted of seting up my tripod and remote shutter release, I roped our good friend Dillon, (who was hanging out with us that day anyway) into taking them for us!  He was nervous, and considering the poeple he had to work with, I think he did an awesome job!  Thank you, thank you, thank you Ding-Ding!!  You are the best!  I had just gotten a new prime lens for my Birthday, and since it was created primarily or portraits, I decided that now was the most perfect opportunity for breaking it in!  I took all of non posed pictures  before everyone was ready, trying to get a feel for how it shot, and handled different types of light, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the results! This photo shoot is pretty much my most favorite thing ever. I still can't believe we got Dad to wear our crazy outfits!





These people make me happy!

























No comments: