I LOVE the way this one turned out! I wanted to do something creative for Megan's Class of 2016 pictures. When I did Kerri's, we just wrote her class year in the sand in one of her portraits. It turned out really well, but we weren't going to the beach for Meg's pictures, + I had already done that (& Meg doesn't really like the beach, because of the sand). I really wanted to represent Megan, something she cares about, or loves. If you know Meg, then you know that she is a major chocoholic. I wanted something totally fun, and thank goodness that we are both candy hoarders! We tend to save candy and chocolates for special occasions, and then forget about them until weeks later. Oops! It worked out well this time though, we had enough variety to make this.
Megan's best friends, Chloe, & Caitlin came over, and helped "style" her. They picked out clothes, did her hair & makeup, helped me with poses, and made us all laugh. A lot. It was a pretty fun day, and I really liked the way that these portraits turned out. There are 32 pictures below; narrowed down from over 300. So, I couldn't decide my favorites, so I edited them all. And since I went to all the time and trouble to do it, I am posting them all! Sorry??
Sneak-peak of our big project!

































No comments:
Post a Comment