I have an a friend, acquaintance really, Daniel, that is a fellow "pacemaker kid". I saw him at all my cardiologist appointments, and we know each other enough to wave, and small talk when we see each other. Last year, we saw him at the fair, and he invited us to watch him do a show. Dan is pretty talented, it seems every time we went to a cardiologist appointment, he had started a new hobby. Wood burning, uni-cycling, juggling, and fire juggling. It was a very cool show to watch, he was so good! My camera batteries had unfortunately died, so I didn't get to try taking any cool pictures. This year, I came prepared. I really liked the way some of these came out, I just wish I had a better tripod instead of a tractor tire. I grouped all the night time pictures together, the day time pictures will come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment