Pages

May 3, 2021

Our World: 365 (April)

 April 01,  Prompt: Bloom

My grandma and grandpa have a peach tree in their yard, and this year, the blooms are phenomenal! Peach blossoms are now officially my favorite of all of the fruit tree blooms! 

April 02,  Prompt: A Game

I loved Candy Land as a kid! This is our original game from when I was little, now I suppose it could be labeled "vintage'!


I have decided to forgo prompts for awhile. While they did help to stretch my creativity, they also made this little project a chore. The prompts were getting almost ridiculous, and I was beginning to dread looking to see what each day's would bring. Plus, I wasn't getting to take pictures of things that I love to photograph, like flowers. So I'm going my own way, and on days when I get stuck without any ideas, I'll go back to prompts!

April 03

I LOVE dying eggs! We don't really do traditional, and only use regular dye, white crayon, and rubber bands to make our eggs, and it's always so fun to see how they will turn out! Plus, if you use eggs that aren't white to begin with, like our chickens lay, it's always a bit of an adventure to see what color they will actually be!

April 04
I love tulips! I think they are just so pretty!

April 05
Light filtering through leaves never ceases to amaze me! This little cluster was brand new, and still fuzzy.

April 06
Bokeh has my heart.

April 07
All the flowers are so pretty right now!

April 08
Today is Cabela's 4th birthday!!

April 09
The cherry trees are just starting to bloom. Fruit tree blossoms are so delicate!

April 10
I took a photo on the 5th, of some beautiful tulips. They quickly died, and the petals all shriveled up, creating these lovely, deeply veined cups that drew me in. Sometimes, dead flowers can be more interesting than alive ones!

April 11
I LOVE Ranunculus! They are so, so, so pretty!

 April 12
Flowers make me happy!

April 13
I feel very patriotic this week, with my red, blue, and white flowers!

April 14


April 15

April 16 

April 17
We got some ne babies! The little red one to the left was a Rhode Island Red that Mr. named Amber. Sadly, she passed away late that night. She was replaces with an identical chick that Mr. named Copper. The bit of yellow fluff is a Light Brahma that Mr. named Mid Day (He has a black feather footed rooster named Midnight. Since this chick has feathered feet as well, and will be white, he thought the name was perfect!) That bit of grey is a very adorable, uber fluffy Americauna he named Susie. The brown little one in the front is also an Americauna, that belongs to Mr.'s friend, Ethan, but will live at our house. Ethan named her Nugget!

April 18

April 19

April 20

April 21

April 22

April 23

April 24

April 25

April 26

April 27

April 28

April 29

April 30





















































No comments: