City
Home
Fireworks TERRIFY me! I don't mind the ones that the city sets off each year, those are set off far from me by experts. The ones I don't like, are the ones set off close to home, in the driveway, by my pyro-fanatic father, sister, and cousin. Those, I don't like. especially the ones my cousin pound with a hammer, and sets of horizontal, so they will fly. Piccolo Pete's aren't supposed to fly. I really don't like it when he sets those off, and that goes double times infinity when they go in the direction he didn't want them to go, like straight towards ME! Thankfully it petered out before it got to where I had been standing , but I wasn't going to stand there and find out if it would stop, or hit me. I grabbed my tripod, and ran!
1 comment:
Its true britt! Pickalo petes are not supposed to fly, that would freak me out too. I am glad you were safe though. If it were me I would be watching from inside behind glass lol
Post a Comment