So, Mr. lost some steam on his project, only taking one photo this month. I will update this post if he decides he wants to get caught up, and takes any for this month.
(Update: Out of the blue, on April 14, Mr. decided to play catch up! Yay!)
February 01, Prompts: Winter/ A Routine
Nothing says Winter in Del Norte County like a flooded yard!
Every night, Mr. reads in bed.
February 02, Prompts: Frozen/Sweet
Our freezer gets icy pretty often, due to a certain sibling of mine that doesn't shut the door properly. I usually hate it, because it means it's time to defrost, a job that isn't my favorite. I was glad this time however, because it was an easy subject for me!
This was Mr.'s take on Sweet.
February 3, Prompts: Where I Sit/I Dislike
This is "my" chair in the living room.
Oh, how Mr. loathes math!
February 4, Prompts: Straight/Self Portrait
I can't really think of anything straighter than a ruler.
This boy and his silly selfies.
February 5, Prompts: Up High/ A Game
I climbed up into our tree fort for this picture. It's about as high as I am willing to go!
He set up this shot, and instructed me on when to shoot. Surprisingly enough, when he heard the prompt was Game, his first thought was baseball-NOT a video game!
February 6, Prompt: Up the Road/Straight
This is a view from up our driveway. The mountains were so pretty today!
February 7, Prompt: Furry Friend
Cabela is my favorite furry friend!
Mr. picked a puppy for his furry friend.
February 8, Prompt: Circles
I went through the house pulling out all the circular things I could find (not getting too crazy, I didn't want to spend an hour on putting it all away!) for this shot.
I love how Mr.'s mind processes things so differently from mine! I hear Circles, and I think of the layout above. Mr. hears Circles, and thinks of this. There they are, and lots of them too!
February 9, Prompt: Starts with T
This is our lovely turkey hen, Daphne
"Hmm, what starts with T? Doesn't that thing start with T"?
"You mean the trellis"?
"Yes! That's it"!
February 10, Prompt: Loud
This is our gorgeous little banty rooster, Jessica Jim (We thought he was a she at first, and the name change just kind of got tacked on to his original name!) He is EXTREMELY loud when he crows!
Allie is VERY loud!
February 11, Prompts: Entertainment/In my Hand
This is Everett, our nephew. He was an endless source of entertainment for us this week!
Our chickens lay the loveliest eggs!
February 12, Prompts: Warmth/Frozen
I love photographing fire. The flames are an endlessly changing subject, and no two images are rarely alike.
Mr. loved freezing water into spheres, and then throwing them to the ground so that they shatter into a million pieces.
February 13, Prompt: In the Sky
The weather was indecisive today. One minute it would be all sunshine, and the next would be pouring rain! This picture depicts both the sun, and the storm clouds.
These trees are so tall, so Mr. decided they qualified for being In the Sky
February 14, Prompt: I Love...
I 💛 spatulas! They are my favorite, and I have an extensive collection. These are my Valentines Day ones.
Mr. 💙s Cabela!
February 15, Prompt: A Hobby/New
The hobby I participate in the most often, is photography. I also have a hobby of collecting things, and one of my collections is cameras. I have both of my great-grandpa's cameras, one form my cousin, some were gifts from friends, others were estate sale finds!
These are our new little chicks. We got them in April, and as he is slowly playing catch-up , they are getting posted in February!
February 16, Prompt: Broken
This little shard is all that was left of a window that the wind broke out of the greenhouse on Sunday.
Mr. spotted this broken branch down by the creek. I wish my eye sight was as good as his!
February 17, Prompt: Eyes
These potato eyes really sprouted!
February 22, Prompt: Lights
Mr. chose to photograph one of Cabela's eyes.
February 18, Prompts: Favorite Candy/Transportation
My favorite candy is anything Reeses!
For transportation, Mr. snapped his motorcycle.February 19, Prompt: Handwritten/Fluffy
I've been keeping a daily journal since 2018, and these notebooks are all filled, front to back! Even though you can't see my writing, know that I have spent HOURS of my life writing in these notebooks!
This is our neighbor's cat, Zephyr. They are the sweetest and let us "borrow" him. He is an absolute LOVE, and he is so affectionate and silky soft.
February 20, Prompt: On my Plate
On my breakfast plate today: A fresh from the oven peanut butter chocolate chip strusel muffin, with a glass of ice milk.
February 21, Prompt: Sunny
It was pretty gray today: The sun didn't come out until late afternoon, and I got too busy to take a photo. But before the sun came out, I went looking for a bright, happy, sunshine-y thing. Mom suggested daffodils. I always struggle to get a nice photo of them, so I screwed on a macro filter, and got this shot. It's a view you don't usually associate with this lovely flower!
It was a lovely Spring day when Mr. took this one.We have a heat lamp in our garage for our dog. While I was snuggling with her, I thought it looked really cool from my angle!
February 23, Prompt: Reflection
I love the way the sun glints off of the water in our pool! Not a traditional reflection, I know, but still a reflection!
February 24, Prompt: Angles
We have these cool posts supporting our porch roof, an they are full of angles! The sun was so bright today, please excuse the sun flare!
This was Mr.'s interpretations of Angles
February 25, Prompts: In Half/In Pocket
Cut red cabbage is SO pretty!
These days, more often than not, Mr. has his pocket knife in his pocket.
February 26, Prompt: Listening to.../Friend
Dean Martin is my absolute FAVORITE singer. I love his silky voice so much!
Mr. took a picture of his friend, but because I didn't as for permission to display it publically, I am not going to upload it.
February 27, Prompt: Young
Mom's raspberry canes are getting new, young, leaves.
February 28, Prompt: Green
There are SO many shades of green around here on a sunny day!

















No comments:
Post a Comment